[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Riseofpersia.com • View topic - Some minor bugs I have discovered

Riseofpersia.com

Rise of Persia - a full modification for Rome: Total War, based around the rise of the Achaemenid Persian dynasty.
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 7:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:47 pm 

For the start let me tell you that I really, really like this mod. Wonderfull job all you guys. In my recent Cyrenian campaign I have encountered on this following bugs - Egyptians have some hoplite unit which can form the original RTW phlanax (and to my understanding this shouldnt be possible since you have choosed (and rightly so) the pre-macedonian fighting hoplite style). Further when I was fighting against Egyptians (or whatever their correct name is) they had this slingers called st.tiw and the problem is that they didnt fired a single volley at my units eventough they had great opportunity (those slingers were placed in the first row of egyptian formation and they just waited on my hoplites). The next bug is that some garrisoned unit of rebels or rebel armies have no color on their unit description pictures (actually they have a color but just one they looked all silver or white) For example garrisoned soldiers at Chersonesos and in the other near cities (todays Ukraine) than some rebel armies in todays Turkey etc.)

Then there is some unbalanced upkeep price for Cyrenian units. What I mean is that for example Hippies Kyrenaioi have following stats Recruitment cost 760 UPKEEP 390 Attack 11 Charge Bonus 8 Total Defence 19 and when you compare it to Hippies Hopplitai RC 640 UPKEEP 220 attack 10 Charge Bonus 9 Total Defence 21 you can see that Hippies Hopplitai have better stats and lower upkeep then those Hippies Kyrenaioi.

And that is pretty much it, I hope it helps you.
And here are some suggestions - Maybe you could increase movement points for agents to allow them travel further distance. And maybe speed of movement of units on battlefield should slightly decrease - but that is just my opinion.
And at the end allow me to thank you again for this wonderfull mod.