[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Riseofpersia.com • View topic - [title lost]

Riseofpersia.com

Rise of Persia - a full modification for Rome: Total War, based around the rise of the Achaemenid Persian dynasty.
It is currently Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:47 pm 

I have Rome Total War Golden Edition and I have tried to install ROP. It doesn't work. Is there a way of solving this problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:33 am 
Rise of Persia developer

ummm, well im n techy. BUT i don't think two entirely seperate modifications can work on the same copy of RTW.

you need to install RoP on to a fresh Rome total war which has only been patched with the 1.2 patch

then it will work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:55 am 
Rise of Persia developer

RTW Gold is actually RTW 1.5 and BI (RTW 1.6) in one package, and it isn't possible to apply the 1.2 patch to them as far as I know. The best solution to your problem is uninstall RTW gold, delete the folder, and then reinstall RTW gold. And just wait a few weeks for us to finish the 1.5 version, which will be compatible with your installation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:36 pm 

Thank you guys! I really appreciate. I am goig to wait for the 1.5 version then as I am not a techi. In the meantime I'll try to conquer Europe with the Parthans. These footsoldiers are so weak!!!

thanks in any case!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 pm 

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have Rome Total War Gold too I have it completely patched Rtw1.5/BI 1.6.So can you help me,or will it be fixed in ROP v3.0.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:40 am 
Rise of Persia developer

Actually this thread was for a very old version of ROP. ROP v2.22 is fully compatible with RTW 1.5, and can be downloaded via the Download button on the top of the page.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:42 pm 

Please help , im new here. I have RTW gold edition + Barbarian Invasion and i want to play Rise of Persia. What should i do? help plz... (sorry for interrupting)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 pm 
Rise of Persia developer

Hi Diyako,

When you have RTW gold edition, you can just follow the official installation instructions on this page:

http://riseofpersia.com/download/category/1-rop22

Rise of Persia runs on RTW 1.5 and does not overwrite any original game files.